Most of the benefits of Warhorse High Wear Mohs Flooring relate to the owner:
- Re-finishability – simply shotblast the surface and re-apply the topcoat
- Five-year standard bond warranty, extensions on a case by case basis
- Colour coded wear surfacing to indicate wear patterns on your floor
- Slip resistance that increases with wear due to high wear aggregates built into the floor system being exposed
- Wide range of customizable options for chemical resistance
- Extremely hard armoured aggregates that stand up to extremely heavy traffic
- Great ROI, Lowest cost option based on the outstanding service life and reduced maintenance requirements.
- Fast cure times during installation, allowing two coats in a day.
- At the end of the service life can be covered by concrete, toppings, tile etc. rather than removed.
- Self-priming, rapid setting, open to traffic quickly, lees impact on other trades
- Robust system highly resistant to trade damage and staining prior to completion
- Low Odor and Zero VOC’s with no need for ventilation
Benefits to the Designer / Specifier:
- Easier detailing, the system can run continuously under containment curbs. Concrete can be formed and poured on top of the system.