That 80% you spend feeds an entire industry that conducts condition surveys, repairs concrete damaged by corrosion, fixes leaks and removes and replaces traffic deck membranes many times over the service life of a building.
At Warhorse™ we are only interested in what is rugged, dependable and durable. It’s reflected in our name and the basis of our operating philosophy.
That’s why we offer a cost effective system that is derived from systems specified by a very demanding, frugal group of people with high expectations – State Highway Bridge Engineers.
It’s a game changer for those of you that care about the life cycle and annual maintenance cost of parkades.
Want to hear more? Please call us an we can walk you through the business case, the features and benefits of Warhorse™ Mohs® High Wear Traffic Deck.
- A complete permanently bonded impermeable barrier to chlorides backed by a warranty.
- A complete barrier to water vapour transmission if used on grade.
- An impact absorbing semi-rigid colour coded cross section that flexes with the parking deck and bridges cracks.
- A tenacious bond to concrete, that is highly resistant to osmotic failure that is consistent with parking deck membranes.
- No plucking of the aggregates that plagues parking deck membrane systems.
- An aggregate filled wear surface that Is highly resistant to damage from snow removal and power washing equipment.
- Is highly ultraviolet resistant, for rooftop and exposed slab applications
Benefits to the Specifier
- Allows the designer to tailor traction and slip resistance for ramps, aisles and walkways
- Has a LEED or sustainability impact due to extreme durability that eliminates routine removal, disposal and replacement common with traffic deck membranes
- The use of optional post-industrial or consumer recycled aggregates
Benefits to the Owner / Facility Manager
- Saves money. Provides a long trouble-free service life backed by meaningful warranties
- Makes inspection easy. Provides progressive visual wear and damage indication
- Costs less to maintain. Requires less annual maintenance than any system on the market.