Aquaphalt is the first pre-mixed, permanent repair material that is enduring, high-performing and 100% environmentally friendly. Aquaphalt’s proprietary “green” binder reacts and hardens with solely water, unlike other asphalt patching products available on the market today containing toxic petroleum-based solvents with volatile organic compounds.
Aquaphalt is guaranteed to stay in the hole. It’s easy to use, just remove excess water and debris from the hole and pour straight from the bucket, pour water onto the product to activate the binder and tamp to a level surface. Within a few minutes, open to traffic.
If you have a pothole you want repairing on your property, please contact Warhorse Materials Inc. and we will be happy to send out our Blackhole Pothole team to do the installation for you.
- Eco-friendly binder reacts and hardens with only water—no toxic solvents
- Aquaphalt is laid directly from its container—no need to mobilize large crews and equipment
- Minimizes roadway disruption with no need for special preparations
- Pre-mixed and permanent Aquaphalt is a one-time fix
- Can be used for thin lifts and deep potholes
- Can be applied in all weather conditions