Let’s start with what is inexpensive, easily applied, and proven to help protect new or existing concrete from salt attack. Click on these links:
- Warhorse™ External Densifier – Lithium is to concrete what fluoride is to teeth. Our External Densifier is a patented formula that hardens, and densifies concrete through mineralization.
- Warhorse™ External Guard – Same lithium technology with water repellency and other features added
If you have potholes to fill in asphalt, click on this link:
- Pot-Lock – All-weather, All-season, Sustainable permanent pothole repair
If you need to protect new or existing parking decks from corrosion and are sick to death of traffic deck membrane failures, click on this link:
- Warhorse™ Mohs® Traffic Deck System – A system so hard you can sharpen the blade of a snowplow on it.
If you need to restore the appearance, slip and weathering resistance of asphalt or concrete paving, click on this link:
- Warhorse™ Mohs® Highway and Driveway Resurfacing – Same Mohs® technology geared towards residential roads and driveways.
Concrete and asphalt durability is a problem here in Western Canada, mostly due to the weather, the heavy use of de-icing salt, and to a lesser degree, issues with the quality of local aggregates.